Partnering with you throughout your project.
At Nason Mechanical Systems construction projects benefit from our focus on designing and installing your mechanical systems, plumbing and industrial piping. We begin by meeting with you to determine your needs, objectives, budgets and timelines. We are sensitive to first cost vs. life cycle costs and will produce financial models to illustrate the effect of a variety of options. We are committed to understanding your needs and concerns and insuring that you fully understand your options and the comparative benefits and drawbacks of the choices available to you.
Our Design/Build process offers you the advantages of a compressed time schedule, from project conception to delivery. In fact, our Design/Build projects are generally delivered faster with higher quality and without change orders, at a lower final cost than traditional plan and spec construction.
The first thing we do when a project is identified is to assign an engineer to it. Our engineer serves as your single point-of-contact from inception to completion, giving you a direct line to quick and effective resolutions to design, construction, equipment and operating issues.
The engineer assigned to your project will work directly with you from start to finish to:
- Understand your needs, objectives and concerns
- Create and refine cost budgets
- Thoroughly review your timetables
- Prepare and present first-cost and life-cycle cost analysis
- Keep you informed about your options and the comparative benefits and drawbacks of each
The Design/Build project delivery method employed by Nason Mechanical Systems is:
- Highly efficient for fast track projects
- Cost effective for adaptive reuse projects where a full design prior to construction is either not possible or too expensive.
- Particularly well suited for the historic rehab projects in which Nason Mechanical Systems has a distinguished track record.